"GORKA Marquez Addresses Rumors: Is He Leaving Strictly Come Dancing After Seven Years?"




 A Strictly Come Dancing star has tended to hypothesis that they're leaving show for different ventures.


Gorka Marquez took to his online entertainment where he denied the cases. He was answerig inquiries by fans when he affirmed he wouldn't stop the dancing program.


The inquiry said: "What do you see yourself doing after Strictly? I never believe you should leave btw!" Gorka answered by expressing: "Bunches of things arranged! Yet, I believe should do them simultaneously! I would rather not leave the BEST SHOW on television."


The 33-year-old joined Strictly Come Dancing 2016 and has been a staple on the series from that point forward. He has been collaborated with different notable celebs throughout the years, for example, Alexandra Burke, Maisie Smith, Katie Flute player, Katie McGlynn, Helen Skelton, Nikita Kanda and Tameka Empson.


This comes as Gorka's accomplice Gemma Atkinson as of late uncovered the message a relative sent her about reports she and Gorka were going through a "difficult situation".


The cleanser star and expert artist met on Strictly Come Dancing, yet Gorka's job on the BBC show implies they're compelled to part ways over time.


The couple, who got connected on Valentine's Day in 2021, share two youngsters Mia, who they welcomed in 2019, and Thiago, who was conceived a year ago.


Gemma told Lorraine Kelly that the pair as of late celebrated six years together and regardless of them not typically praising commemorations, they found opportunity to partake in a heartfelt dinner together. She said: "I think since we're separated such a lot of it feels significantly longer, in a decent way.


"The work he is doing now is breathtaking in light of the fact that he is an adjudicator on the Spanish Strictly so he travels to Madrid each Friday and afterward he flies back each Sunday. He's like Anton, he said, he resembles the decent adjudicator. So he's home during the week however on the ends of the week I get my space, I get time with the children and he will proceed to live life to the fullest. It's ideal."


Discussing split bits of gossip, she added: "It was really my aunt who informed me and said, 'Is everything OK?' and I was like 'Better believe it, definitely it's fine' yet I get that individuals find it bizarre that we are separated a ton yet that is the way it's forever been since we met. Consistently I know among August and Christmas, and Gorka knows, he doesn't have any idea where he will be."


"Since I have done Strictly and I had at least some idea that side of it, it's anything but a shock to me. Armed force spouses, their accomplices are away for six or seven months and they make out that I've been groaning that I've been all alone for quite a long time however I'm having the best time.


"You would rather not be so reliant upon one another that you can do nothing without them and I feel that is what's perfect about me and Gorka is that on his own he's perfect, on my own I'm extraordinary yet together it's like relentless."