Selena Gomez Stuns in White Corset Dress at the 2024 SAG Awards: See Her Bombshell Look!




 Selena Gomez is back on honorary pathway for one of her most shocking looks of the 2024 honors season. The entertainer wore a custom Atelier Versace white bodice dress to the 2024 Screen Entertainers Society Grants this evening. While Gomez doesn't have a singular selection, her show Just Homicides in the Structure is up for Best Parody Series Outfit.


Gomez was keep going captured in Malibu on Thursday night, snatching supper at Nobu with her beau, Benny Blanco. She had recently delivered her new single, "Love On."




Gomez addressed Zane Lowe for Apple Music 1 about shuffling her music and acting vocations. "I think there is a ton of commotion about adjusting both," she said. "Yet, as far as I might be concerned, I assume I'm in a truly agreeable spot where I get to do both. I'm extremely fortunate, be that as it may, I rejoice in light of taking as much time as is needed and making music and choosing melodies with a particular goal in mind, a particular time, and I'm OK with what I'm doing. So I feel that is the only thing that is important."


She additionally tended to how exceptional her relationship with Blanco has been. "Without diving into an excess of detail, I believe it's super essential to meet somebody that regards you," she said. "Furthermore, I believe it's truly pleasant to likewise rest on somebody who comprehends the world that I live in. However, I'd need to say in general it's the most secure that I feel, and it's been truly beautiful and I've just developed through it, so it's wonderful."