The Promise of Austin Butler: Drew Barrymore's Knight in Shining Armor?




 Austin Steward is electing to be Drew Barrymore's departure plan on the off chance that her date goes inadequately!


The moderator talked with Austin and his Lords of the Air co-star Callum Turner for the episode circulating on Wednesday (January 31) and she opened up about a date she was going on that night.


"I have my most memorable date in quite a while," she said. "I fear these things since they're abnormal."


Drew said she wasn't amped up for the date and gotten serious about what she and her admirer anticipated doing. They met on a dating application!


 Austin Steward is chipping in


"Well as a matter of some importance the man of his word proposed to get me which I was so dumbfounded by I was like, 'Certain.' That is something noble to do, and afterward we planned to go as far as possible midtown to this long supper. Everybody says when you go out on the town with somebody don't do the supper, do a beverage. However, I know worse," Drew said.


Austin answered, "I like the supper. Then, at that point, you know whether it doesn't work. You get to really talk, and better believe it you will live it up."


Attracted inquired as to whether she gets abnormal energies. Callum said to "run." Austin said, "No doubt you go to the washroom and you call a companion and you have them give you an unexpected call."


Austin elected to be the one Drew can message on the off chance that she really wants!