"Which 'Death in Paradise' Star Was 'Dumbstruck' After Meeting Meghan Markle and Prince Harry?"

 



Death in Paradise star Shantol Jackson has gotten serious about her unforeseen experience with Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.


Death in Paradise star Shantol Jackson was left astounded after an unforeseen meeting with Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. The unexpected experience occurred at the debut of the Weave Marley film One Love in Kingston, Jamaica.


"Meghan and Harry just nonchalantly strolled past me," she told Hi!. "I'm certain main the public authority authorities realized they were coming. They were exceptionally sweet and extremely invigorated."


She continued: "I was dumbstruck on the grounds that I wasn't expecting it. I'm like: 'This never occurs.' They delighted in being there and it didn't feel like you were unable to get to them.


"Obviously there were protectors, however in the event that individuals made proper acquaintance, they said: 'Goodness, greetings.'


"It wasn't like: 'Goodness, don't address me.'" Shantol has been a piece of the BBC series since 2022 and is cherished by fans.


Nonetheless, getting the job of brilliant cop Naomi Thomas on the Caribbean island of Guadeloupe was difficult.


After first being turned down for the part, Shantol's diligent effort paid off when she was offered the job years after the fact.


Her tryout interaction, including a paramount Zoom meeting upset by neighboring development work, shows her determination.


The entertainer is delighted as is her father, who generally gave a shout out to her. She educated The One Show concerning how they used to watch Death in Paradise together back home in Jamaica.


"That was with Ben Mill operator, so my father and I used to watch it all when I was growing up."


"At the point when I handled the job it was super strange.


"My father continued to ask me who is still in the show from when we used to watch the show and how is everything turning out, and what's it like working with these individuals that we used to watch a long while back."