"Why Fans Are Raving About BBC Strictly Come Dancing's Amy Dowden's Latest Update 2024"




 Strictly Come Dancing star Amy Dowden has been showered with praise by fans after she opened up on the 'words she's longed for' after sharing her incredible wellbeing update following her breast malignant growth diagnosis


Amy Dowden has given another positive update about her wellbeing in the midst of her malignant growth diagnosis this week.


The Strictly Come Dancing star, 33, who was diagnosed with breast malignant growth after discovering a knot on her breast while on her vacation with husband Benjamin Jones. After sharing her incredible excursion with her fans, this week, Amy shared the incredible news that there were no new signs of disease in her latest scans.


The professional artist took to her Instagram record to affirm her latest examination showed no proof of disease, and despite the fact that she will not get given the all reasonable for a long time, she is ecstatic with the euphoric news.


In a celebratory Instagram post, Amy composed: "'NO Proof OF DISEASE! Words I longed for! My biggest accomplishment yet. I will not be getting the all reasonable for quite some time especially with a chemical took care of disease. However, it was all worth the effort. Words I never suspected I'd hear at a certain point. So appreciative as far as the might be concerned I got and continue to have. To my husband, loved ones who supported me genuinely and to you all! Much obliged to you."


Amy proceeded to uncover she will require continuous treatment for the following five years, adding: "I will still need a month to month injection for a long time and customary check ups.


 Chemo and this past year has certainly negatively affected my body both physically and intellectually, so I'll be taking the following couple of months to mend and recuperate.


"I have so a lot to strive and live for, thus thankful for another opportunity at life! Something I realize not all get. I certainly see life contrastingly and my life has changed for eternity. 


Disease affects an excessive number of so I will continue to give my very best for raise awareness and ensure I get as numerous as I can to #checkthemselves. Now is the right time to look forward after what's been the toughest year, and one I certainly didn't anticipate. Dance floor I'm coming for you! Welsh love always, Amy," she added.


Following Amy's incredible update, fans and followers the same have been praising the Strictly star relentless, labeling her as 'the biggest inspiration' as she has remained positive and cheery all through her fight. One fan gushed: "Can't stop thinking about Amy Dowden. Fantastic news, I'm getting my results tomorrow. I get the same news after 18mths of treatment."


"Amazing news. Great on being a Beam of sunshine on social media even through your battles. Totally inspiring and such a bold and classy woman," another gushed. "Gracious Amy that is the best news of all time! I'm so glad for you. God bless you darling you're a warrior and an inspiration to so many," someone else repeated.


"Fantastic news Amy!! You will be wanting to jump back out there presently, however please ensure you in all actuality do hold listening to your body and rest and recover. Can't to see you back on the dance floor," another shared. "You are my biggest inspiration. So glad for you - words can't explain how cheerful."